Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site.
Important, Please Read Carefully
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is 3pm (UK time), Monday to Friday. Orders placed over weekends and bank holidays will not be dispatched until the next working day. You may receive a notification saying that your items have been shipped outside of these times, this does not mean that has been collected by the courier, it indicates that your order is awaiting collection by the courier.
Please ensure that your delivery address details are correct, as we will not replace or re-send any order at our expense if incorrect details have been supplied by you. We may at our discretion, upgrade the postage option for orders of significant value or heavy items, we will not charge you any extra postage fees for this. We may provide your telephone number and/or e-mail address to the nominated courier for tracking purposes and for them to notify you of an approximate delivery time. If your order has not arrived within 7 working days following despatch (UK orders) and 15 working days (non-UK orders) please contact us quoting your order number in all correspondence.
If you require any further information regarding Dispatch & Deliveries, please e-mail Customer Service through our Contact Us page.
For defective or damaged goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Operation Vape via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Operation Vape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
For unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to Operation Vape at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Operation Vape will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Atomisers (also known as replacement coils or heads) are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the Returns policy for defective or damaged goods set out above we will inspect it. If after careful inspection for use we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
Also please note that it is best to place a drop of e-liquid on the top of a brand new atomiser.
Our Customer Charter
Operation Vape wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive and professional service.
We promise to:
- - Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- - Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
- - Listen to you and ask for your views
- - Keep our promises
- - Be open and honest and explain our decisions
- - Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- - Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
- - Treat you and your data with respect
We would like you to:
- - Give us the information we need to help you
- - Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect
- - Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions
- - If we don't do as we say in this charter, please tell us.
Please email or telephone us for any returns queries or further advice through our Contact page