Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Efest 18650 Battery 3100mAh
Efest Purple 18650 3100mah 3.7V
- Weight: 50g
- Length: 65 mm
- Diameter: 18mm
- Flat or Button Top
- Typical Capacity: 3100mAh
- Min Capacity: 3100mAh
- Current 20A
- Quick Charge Current 3000mA
- (1C) Quick Discharge Current 2000mA
- Cycle Life: 300 times
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage 4.2V ± 0.5V
- Charge Cut-Off Current 5A Initial Impedance
- Cut-Off Voltage 3.0V
- Temperature: Discharge Temperature range:-10°C—60°C
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C—40°C
- Storage: 1 year:-20°C—25°C
- 3 months:-20°C—45°C
- 1 month:-20°C—60°C
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don't have insulation around both poles.
If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
- Never leave your battery unattended while it’s charging. Lithium ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
- Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully-charged.
- Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
- If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.