Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Warranty & Returns Policy
Please be aware that e-cigarette kits are made up of different parts and are therefore subject to different warranty durations.
- E-cigarette kits and devices (that use external batteries) have a 6-month warranty starting from the date of purchase.
- Batteries and mods have a finite life span dependant on usage. They each have a 60-day warranty starting from the date of purchase. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Clearomizers, atomizers (also known as coils or heads), pods and tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- Some tank parts regardless of make or capability are likely to wear out over time. Those parts need to be regularly maintained and/or replaced to achieve good working order of the product.
- Coils, replacement pods and tanks have a variable lifespan. This can be anywhere between 2-14 days, but this is heavily dependent on liquid, power and usage.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
- Chargers, charging cases, leads and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it.
We reserve the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil our stated requirements.
Please note, warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults.
All warranties outlined above not be applicable for:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- failure by you to operate or use the products in accordance with instructions;
- failure by you to carry normal maintenance of the products including regular cleaning of components and connectors;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or
- any specification provided by you
This does not affect your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Defective or Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event that any product is defective, damaged, not as described or an item is missing from your order, you must inform our Customer Service team within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Any claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods prior to reporting the issue, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence and/or request that the item is returned to us.
On receipt of defective goods, we will test and inspect the product. If the item is found to be defective we will offer you a refund or replacement within 30-days of purchase. All refunds will be processed using the same payment method used when placing the order. If the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees, or an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing.
If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit and you will be liable for all costs incurred returning the goods to us.
We may ask you further questions either prior to or during the returns process, or give recommendations on product usage to reduce any unnecessary returns. Please assist our Customer Service team by providing as much information as possible regarding any reported defect.
You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 days from receipt of goods. You must notify of us of your intention to cancel, by contacting our Customer Service team.
The right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations does not apply to products which are:
- Perishable or otherwise liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Sealed and not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons
You must safely return all goods at your own expense (unless the products are defective), unopened and unused in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt of goods.
Electronic cigarettes, clearomizers, atomizers (also known as coils or heads), pods and tanks are oral based products, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene and safety reasons unless defective.
E-liquid is classed as a perishable product and cannot be returned unless defective. We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products dependant on their condition, and based on your handling of them.
These are your legal rights, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Returns & Refunds
Please contact our Customer Service team prior to returning any goods. You may do so by the following methods:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 0333 3031 406 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your full name, order number, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the form on our Contact Us page.
- By post. Simply write to us at the registered office address below, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it, your full name, order number and home address.
In some circumstances you will be given a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number which must be included with returned items. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns may not be accepted.
We are not responsible for items that get lost or damaged in transit. We recommend sending returns via a recorded delivery method, fully insured for the full value of goods, ensuring correct postage amount is paid. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns must be received within 10 working days of contacting our Customer Service team. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we may not be able to accept it.
Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 14 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
You can find our full Terms of Sale Policy here.
FAO: Customer Services
Our Customer Promise
Flavour Warehouse Ltd. wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive and professional service. We promise:
- to act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- to deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
- to listen and ask for your views
- to keep any promises we make
- to be open and honest and explain our decisions clearly
- to apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- to accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
- to treat you and your data with respect